Friday, January 23, 2015

Better than boxes.

Oops. When I started this blog I wanted to push for one update every two to three days minimum, and now it's been five days since the last post.

This week has been very busy with college work, and any free time that I got to work on the game, I'd rather spend it just doing that; working on the game. I started losing motivation for updating this. I still have a slew of new features to show off; but when I get annoyed trying to make a .gif image to properly capture something, sometimes I give up. My apologies.

I worked on the 7th ability a bit, and there's only one issue with it left to squash. 

Also begun the great transition from blocks to sprites with actual forms. 

I guess you could say... I hit the ground running.




No comments:

Post a Comment